- Di’s Crackpot theories post #1: Dragons
- Di’s Crackpot Theory post #2: the Loch Ness Monster
- Crackpot Theory #3: Aliens over Minneapolis
- Crackpot theory #4 :a single question about gay marriage
- Diana’s list of good things in the world
- More Credence to Crackpot theory about arming bears
- Crackpot Theory Post: Book Order Jukebox (semi crackpot)
My theory on this is the following:
Dinosaurs existed when the earth consisted of a different atmospheric mix; certainly most went extinct because of tripping and falling in a tar pit but a lot gradually lost the ability to breathe.
As a behavior adaptation, some of the reptiles moved back into caves since their exhalation consisted of gases that, when hitting the increased oxygen, set stuff on fire. Sure, sounds like a great defense mechanism but awkward when you prefer your small furry critters medium rare.
So St. George killing the dragon… the dragon totally let him.