- A possible forward for the Wicca and Divorce Book
- Making it Personal
- Resources on Witchcraft Claims in Custody Cases
- The Wicca and Divorce book
- Handparting book project gets mention on Runesoup
- The first draft is done!
- More progress on Divorcing a Real Witch
- More updates on the Wicca and Divorce Book
- Divorcing a Real Witch: Update
- A short update on Divorcing a Real Witch, and Pagan values month
- Divorcing a Real Witch intensive survey: beta testers needed!
- The next phase of Divorcing a Real Witch
- The survey is up – please, PLEASE spread the word to divorced neopagans you know
- Survey extended
- Why the liability release on the divorce survey was removed
- Divorce and Wicca Survey: a new approach
- How The pagan conversion experience is a lot like divorce
- Why I’m writing about divorce
- The Wife as an Entity
- Divorce: So what did your parents say?
- The 21 Year Old Divorcee
- The Affair
- Divorce at School
- Gay marriage, gay divorce
- Irrationality and Divorce
I’m only now taking baby steps into writing the proposal, and I started with a rewrite of my chapter outline. This will definitely not be the final draft, but I thought I’d give you all a peek at the chapter titles so you can get the jist of the book:
Foreword: Why I wrote this book
Chapter 1: Why divorce when marriage is optional?
Chapter 2: The impact of divorce on family and friends
Chapter 3: Untangling the entanglement: the magical benefits of handparting
Chapter 4: Spells and magic to assist handparting rituals
Chapter 5: A year and a day, the end
Chapter 6: Oathbreakers and Warlocks
Chapter 7: Divorced witches under 30
Chapter 8: What to expect when you’re divorcing (and a witch)
Chapter 9: Rebounds, retrogrades and Saturn returns
Chapter 10: Life after handparting
Chapter 11: Between divorce and dating
Chapter 12: I’m single and Wiccan. Now what do I do with me?
Appendix – this will list resources helpful to divorcing pagans. Right now it’s just a book list including the works of Julia Cameron and Z. Budapest’s Summoning the Fates.
Looking at it here, it needs some re-ordering in the middle, but I can work with it.