Despite passing out in a locker room last week, thus living out one of the more popular worst high school nightmares, last week proved fairly productive. I’m amazed how much I got to run a strikethrough on!
This week, partly because the Diagram Prize vote closes this week, I must prioritize (if a bit late) a deeper update to Divorcing A Real Witch.com. I won’t have enough time to post a downloadable index for my print book buyers (on the to-do list) but I can at least post a FAQ.
From last week’s list, moved over to this week’s:
- I am going to work on the overview for that book proposal. One small thing gets steps forward.
done reading the last book on the stack,so I am almost ready to start drafting those book reviews for Facing North.
- Dig up an old spell/prayer for Janet Callahan’s Pagan Child’s Book of Prayers. (Due August 1.)
- Check my Facebook save list – I’ve been finding a lot more anthology submission type things over there. Eventually I do want to inch towards stuff outside the Pagan market.
New to the list:
- Devotional piece to Poisedon for Bibliotecha Alexandrina – it’s due April 1, so an opening salvo of research seems like a good place to start this week.
- Sort through some significant blog article backlog. I have quite a few essays waiting in the wings, never yet schedule to post.