- A possible forward for the Wicca and Divorce Book
- Making it Personal
- Resources on Witchcraft Claims in Custody Cases
- The Wicca and Divorce book
- Handparting book project gets mention on Runesoup
- The first draft is done!
- More progress on Divorcing a Real Witch
- More updates on the Wicca and Divorce Book
- Divorcing a Real Witch: Update
- A short update on Divorcing a Real Witch, and Pagan values month
- Divorcing a Real Witch intensive survey: beta testers needed!
- The next phase of Divorcing a Real Witch
- The survey is up – please, PLEASE spread the word to divorced neopagans you know
- Survey extended
- Why the liability release on the divorce survey was removed
- Divorce and Wicca Survey: a new approach
- How The pagan conversion experience is a lot like divorce
- Why I’m writing about divorce
- The Wife as an Entity
- Divorce: So what did your parents say?
- The 21 Year Old Divorcee
- The Affair
- Divorce at School
- Gay marriage, gay divorce
- Irrationality and Divorce
While the focus of my book is on the emotional and magical aspects of divorce between two adults, custody is the place where it most frequently gets ugly. Some of you may come here looking for resources, support, a sign it’s happening to someone else.
The Wild Hunt blog tag on custody cases has an excellent series of specific incidences where a former spouse used popular superstitions about non-Abrahamic religions to manipulate the outcome of a custody battle.
You can also find resources on the Witch’s Voice:
Federal Decisions on Child Custody (US based)