This is part of my work in the Julia Cameron Artist’s Way series. The work this time is from the book the Sound of Paper. The responses are self-examinations and assessments based on work through a daily series of exercises. While I do keep some material offline as it can be very personal and jarring, I often opt to be fairly open about my experiences, both positive and negative.
- Transferring to Mankato; I wasn’t conscious of how badly I needed to protect my education, but I’m glad I let my subconscious run the show on that one.
- The Wrath look I did at Goth Prom in 2010.
- The penguin project I did for Mike – it was a good compromise that pleased us both.
- Going ahead and doing the Spellcasting Picture Book. It wasn’t about how it was received – it was about doing it.
- Starting Fat Chic, and embracing my body as-is. It has relieved me of the burden of constantly apologizing for being.