This is part of my work in the Julia Cameron Artist’s Way series. The work this time is from the book the Sound of Paper. The responses are self-examinations and assessments based on work through a daily series of exercises. While I do keep some material offline as it can be very personal and jarring, I often opt to be fairly open about my experiences, both positive and negative.
If I wanted to, I could celebrate…
- my new work process, that bookends revision work and fresh writing into an hour at the beginning and the end of the day. It’s working well right now.
- at long last making a dent in the years of notes piled I have for Fat Chic. I have a long way to go, but I’m in the process of rediscovering my groove.
- that I have the self-confidence to make MY projects my first priority and my volunteer projects my second and third priority.
- that I am finally at a place in my life where I can actually get a weekend getaway.
- my tomato starts are proud little green men, spiraling upward towards the plant light.