This is part of my work in the Julia Cameron Artist’s Way series. The work this time is from the book the Sound of Paper. The responses are self-examinations and assessments based on work through a daily series of exercises. While I do keep some material offline as it can be very personal and jarring, I often opt to be fairly open about my experiences, both positive and negative.
- …write outlines for the freelance articles I got commissioned for yesterday.
- …check in on AbsoluteWrite. Make a daily appointment to check in.
- …go check out some new writers’ workshops.
- …take a class – it need not be writing related. But I do need to do something for cognitive self-maintenance.
- …create a list of places where I could get another person’s help on Fat Chic.