If I had enough faith, I’d try:
- Setting up a local print magazine using that Minnehaha Free Space I saw.
- Shopping around for a coven I could work with. (I really don’t see that happening. The covens around here are much too invasive/controlling of their members – and do not recognize that that’s what they’re doing.)
- Writing some short fiction and self publishing it on Amazon.
- Writing outside the Pagan market.
- Setting up Google Hangout workshops.
- Putting down the money to go to some of these workshops and events.
- Setting up a mini occult/innovations shop on my personal blog.
- Go to that community ed teachers workshop.
- Take the bus more.
- Try to finish off my MFA or get that PhD.
Filed under: Supplies