- I talk to my therapist. I also talk to my sane makers, people I trust to call me on my culpability but who will also tell me quite clearly when I am not. I have not been culpable far more often than I have been.
- I take myself on a date – usually it involves a museum or a garden. I love museums and gardens.
- I put myself in a place where I can talk to strangers. I am betrayed by the familiar; I am never betrayed by the unfamiliar.
- I go to the gym. Treadmill time is a great meditation for me.
- I try to do kind things for the people that are consistently kind to me. It may not solve world poverty but making small lights brighter still illuminates the world.
Filed under: Supplies