- A possible forward for the Wicca and Divorce Book
- Making it Personal
- Resources on Witchcraft Claims in Custody Cases
- The Wicca and Divorce book
- Handparting book project gets mention on Runesoup
- The first draft is done!
- More progress on Divorcing a Real Witch
- More updates on the Wicca and Divorce Book
- Divorcing a Real Witch: Update
- A short update on Divorcing a Real Witch, and Pagan values month
- Divorcing a Real Witch intensive survey: beta testers needed!
- The next phase of Divorcing a Real Witch
- The survey is up – please, PLEASE spread the word to divorced neopagans you know
- Survey extended
- Why the liability release on the divorce survey was removed
- Divorce and Wicca Survey: a new approach
- How The pagan conversion experience is a lot like divorce
- Why I’m writing about divorce
- The Wife as an Entity
- Divorce: So what did your parents say?
- The 21 Year Old Divorcee
- The Affair
- Divorce at School
- Gay marriage, gay divorce
- Irrationality and Divorce
As of Thursday: The first draft on handparting and Wicca is done! Joy!
Now there’s a whole lot more work to do, of course, but this is the first time I have written a work that long, ever. I realize that it’s a long road ahead, but hopefully with careful care and a little help from my friends I can bring this puppy into print (or digital issue) once I get all the phases done.
As the next part of my work, I’m also going to be posting a very long survey online, and asking people who are Pagan and divorced in the Twin Cities area if they’re willing to sit down and do an interview with me. I would like to get as many of these interviews on camera as possible, because I plan to open a web page with a few of these videos. I may be able to string together an online documentary if the interviews are of sufficient quality.
Along with the survey I will post the outline and sample chapters (after much rewriting, I’m sure.) I am seeking an agent to represent me. I’m also wondering if I should start a Facebook fan page under my own name. While Facebook is the devil, it does have marketing clout.
I’m already feeling quite celebratory, and I had friends over last night as a sort of indirect celebration.
And now, more work ahead.
One small thing. It works.