A hard day to write this, as I’ve already heard about a case of local election tampering from a reliable source who is generally not aligned with my political outlook. I need both our votes to count.
But a good day to write this, too.
- I have faith that my prayers are heard, and do not go to some shredder in the sky.
- I have faith in my own abilities as a witch.
- I have faith in my abilities as a writer.
- I have faith in my ability to help others write well.
- I have faith in my organization skills.
- I have faith that my organization skills accomplish more with less work than the “let it all fall in place” approach.
- I have faith that my relatives are not looking to my good, but are only serving to seek their own – with no thought as to the cost to others.
- I have faith that there is always a way for justice for prevail. It might not be an easy way, or a way I like, but there is always a way.
- I have considerable faith in my research skills.
- I have faith in the efficacy of one small thing.
Filed under: Prosperous Heart